
We shaved his head....
In retrospect, it probably wasn't the nicest route we could have taken, but it was the shortest (Ha ha) and Bobby & I are not known for our patience.
It's just the fact that we have been in the battle against The Dreaded Cradle Cap for over ten months now and I couldn't take it anymore. I would rub his head with his perscription Desonide and it wouldn't touch his scalp, it just smooshed into his pretty little curls. Something had to be done!
What you will not see is the several stripes of complete baldness in the back. It is, after all, Daddy's first time playing barber.


2 comments:
Nan-
I am so glad you started a blog. Dallin asked me today if Murdock had snow at his house. They were excited to see his hair cut!! I am looking forward to many more pictures.
Nanette! I hijacked my sister's facebook and saw you had this blog. Looks like you already found mine ;) I love, love, love your wedding pictures! Glad to know where in the world you are finally! Let me know if you ever make a visit home - I'd love to see you! Tammy
Post a Comment