So, I have wanted this particular elliptical for quite some time. It has programmed workouts, a fan, speakers for an mp3 player and its really sturdy for the price. (Most good ellipticals are over a $1000-but who has that kind of money?) Every time I go to the Wal Mart, I go to the exercise aisle and dream. I never really thought it would be mine though.On Valentine's Day I was shocked and thrilled when Bobby sent me on a scavenger hunt that ended with this treasure! I own my own elliptical!!!! Woo Hoo!
Her name is Rhonda. I didn't name her, she told me when I first turned her on, "My name is Rhonda. This is a 30 minute intense workout."
Well alright Rhonda, bring it on!
I am lucky and blessed to have a husband that supports me in my goals and will make sacrifices so that I can attain them. Thank you so much Bobby, I love you too.


3 comments:
That's awesome! I always thought it would be a fun workout to have a treadmill or elliptical to use at home while watching musicals ;)
BTW - South Pacific was on last night so I thought of you!
Nan
That is a happy day. What a good little husband you have. Happy working out!!:)
You and Rhonda GO GIRLS! My elliptical exercisers names are Ethan and Seth. They exercise mostly my patience.
Post a Comment