"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 5, 2009

Murdock's Picture Parade









Murdock's Grandma and I took him to the JC Penny's over at the Viewmont Mall in Dixon City last week. (I am going to try and get his picture taken every year for his birthday.) These photos are the result. I am learning just how much of a ham my little boy really is and I could not be more proud-he gets it from his momma. I thought I would post them for your viewing pleasure.
I love all the photos you guys post on your blogs, thank you for sharing you and your families with me.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I love, love, love the pictures. He is so sweeet. I could just eat him up if only he didn't live across the country from me.:)

AmyJo Denise said...

Nanette! He is SO SO SO CUTE!!!

Heather said...

He is such a doll. I love the pictures.

Jenny said...

My favorite one is eating the letter 'O'. Any relation to cookie monster?

Nanette said...

He was supposed to peek through the O but he thought it would make a better picture if he just tasted it. We let him stay in the moment and flex his creativity. So glad we did!

Sara said...

Those pictures are adorable! I wish my kids were hams...but unfortunately, they are not. It is impossible to get a good picture of them! Aarrgghh! By the way, I loved Dickson City. :)

AaronTara said...

Murdock is adorable! I'm so happy to have found you!

Guyla Thurgood said...

How Darling! Happy Happy 1st Birthday!!

Tammy said...

What a cutie!