"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 23, 2009

Success!





I don't know if you have ever had a difficult time getting your toddler to eat table food but we sure have!
Doc would live off of milk and milk alone if we would let him.

We have tried EVERYTHING!

We have read the books, talked to friends & family, bought the expensive toddler food and offered tempting treats but all attempts have been futile. After every try we would get more and more discouraged.

I am pleased to report though that we are making improvements!
He will now eat the following foods and each one I consider a personal trophy:

yogurt
gerber (has to be brand name) puffs
black beans
canned corn
Organic toddler cookies-vanilla
plain applesauce
juice in a box
french fries
cooked carrots

Hey, its a start people!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ayla has been hard at that too. It is so hard to get her to eat food. I still feed her from me but she can't have regular milk because she has a milk allergy. She is starting to drink Soy milk though.

Jenny said...

Good for you. Every new thing he tries will get him ready to try another.