
This is our only car. When I bought her three years ago I named her Carma. (I was going through a divorce people.) She has been good to us, even escorting my Bobby across the country in the nasty of December. She was the one we went on our honeymoon with. She drove us on our third date to Idaho. Carma has taken me to California several times to see the famdamily. She brought our little boy home from the hospital.
She doesn't ask much, just gas, oil and the occasional tire rotation.
Lately I have dubbed her, "the purse."
She is a mess.
She holds everything even garbage.
Who knows what could be in there...
The weather here has been nothing short of tragic-I witnessed the sky squeeze out a few snow flakes a few hours ago and my insides cringed. I have used this weather as an excuse for not cleaning out the purse. But I just can't take it anymore-I am going out there with a big black trash bag...weather, do your worst!


4 comments:
I need to clean my car. I don't have much inside but the outside is so dirty.
Just wait until your purse gets to minivan proportions! :) Something to look forward to I assure you.
My purse is more of a satchel--I mean a Suburban, with the detritus of nine people and the occasional carpool. I need to get in there with a snow shovel to muck out! It is on my "list". :)
And when you are done come on over and clean out mine.:) I know there is some frysauce spilled in the back carpet and there is always a fry somewhere that you could dip in it I am sure. Our weather is beautiful - for a minute - Rhett even got a sunburn. I should be cleaning my suburban, but it will have to wait for another day when the yard isn't calling my name.
Post a Comment