My little boy's new favorite thing is the riding of the Pooh Plane at the Toys R Us in Dickson City. He laughs and laughs and could care less if anyone is staring because he knows what's fun!
*************************************************************************************
I just signed up to play this game.
I promise to send the first five people who comment on this post a little something during the course of the year but in turn, you need to post this on your blog and do the same thing.
I am not one for chain letters or forwarding stuff in email but I thought this would be a fun little thing becuase I consider sending people stuff a good time. And anyway, the majority of people who read this are my family and dearest friends so that makes it extra super fun!
Hooray for gifts!


5 comments:
Your little boy is SO CUTE! WOW!
YAHOO! Count me in :) I l♥ve to pay it forward!
Becky Stokes loves her grandson!
Totally cute. How fun!! I will do this. It might just be a while before I post it because I have a few things I want to post.
I love that Murdock likes that ride. I might have to let Ayla ride one of those.
You're little guy is such a cutie!! And the only question I have about skin is: How do I get mine to look like yours?? :-)
Post a Comment