
This has not been my best week. I seem to space the simplest things. For instance...
Thursday is my day to run errands and get things done. This week, Murdock and I went to our local Target. It was raining and I was in a hurry so I grabbed a nearby cart, tossed the boy inside and we were off! I was feeling pretty good because I got everything on my list and we were doing well on time.
The rain had stopped and we strolled to the car where I noticed MY KEYS were resting peacefully on the trunk. I had left MY KEYS on my car as an invitation for anyone and everyone to take my car, steal everything from my car, hide inside and take me or my son...you name it-it could have happened.
Thankfully, the people who parked next to me were honest.
Luckily, none of the bad people who wander the earth passed by while I was in the store.
I am ridiculously blessed.
Needless to say, I am glad this week is almost over. Like I said, not my best.


5 comments:
I cannot believe you left your keys setting on your trunk. You are one lucky girl to not have had to walk home. What a funny story!
So lucky! wow.
I have a bad habit of locking my keys in my car...so I got AAA
:D
I love those moments that remind you how blessed you are.
My neighbor tells a story of a stressful week, and somewhere in it, while receiving a hug from a friend, she heard the words in her mind, "And you thought I wasn't there." A reminder that Heavenly Father is mindful of us in so many details. He knows about the bad weeks. Hope this one will be better.
I am glad there are some good people in this life. What a blessing that they put your keys on top of your car. I am so glad they did.
Post a Comment