
I am making a plea. No, I am getting down on my knees and humbly begging you moms out there to give me some much needed advice. This is sort of a delicate subject and not for the faint of heart...or stomach.
Now that my son is 14 months old and (sometimes) eating table food his diapers have become unbearable. (Stop laughing! This is not a laughing matter! I am being SO serious right now!!!)
I literally gag every time I have to change #2. It is awful and I feel bad because I would like to think my love for Murdock is unconditional but MAN-OH-MAN its bad!
If you have dealt with, or are currently dealing with a similar situation and have figured out something that makes it better, I implore you, share your secret! Pretty please with sugar on top, old buddy, old pal be your best friend?


8 comments:
HEHE! Good luck!
You could try using a clothes pin on your nose.:)
I've always found it easiest to make Aaron do it when he's home (hee hee hee). Unfortunately the only solution is no more diapers. But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe if you rub some bengay or something under your nostrils beforehand? I'm not sure if that would burn or not... hmmm...
I hate changing Ayla's poopy diapers not because they stink so bad but she always wants to put her hands in it and she wont sit still. It is always a struggle to get it done.
You could try putting some kind of good smelling ointment right under your nose before you change it and then maybe you wont smell it as bad.
Work fast! Try to find a happy place and don't think about it! Good luck with that. (I guess on windy days you could change the diapers outside, don't sit down wind).
Nose plug! :)
oh boy. I don't know.
is it summer there? have him go naked outside, maybe you could break the world record for earliest potty training.
Do it quick!! I am really good at not breathing through my nose and so I work fast and never smell a thing!
Post a Comment