"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 25, 2009


There is something about being a mom that makes your insides smile.

6 comments:

AmyJo Denise said...

SO cute!!!

Jenny said...

Aren't they so precious!!! I love, love being a mom!

Natalie said...

I love that he has a pink balloon!! I am counting down the days until you come.:) SO EXCITED!!

Heather said...

A picture can speak a thousand words. Too cute!!

Stephanie said...

So cute. I've missed "seeing" you lately. :)

Amy said...

So true! What a cute little boy you have there! I've been meaning to comment for awhile and ask, where is your summer trip? Are you in Utah? I've been meaning to ask for a few weeks. It seems every time I start to type, someone climbs on my head or starts to cry . . .

Hope you are having a fabulous vacation wherever you are!