Can you spot him?
Bobby got some new camouflage for the upcoming hunting season and tried it out today. This is the most obvious of the pictures taken because I didn't want you all squinting at your computer screens for hours and complaining to me about subsequent headaches.
For those of you who might need glasses, he is the one giving the tree a squeeze.
Murdy is still sick. He's lost weight and just isn't quite himself. Please keep him in your prayers.


4 comments:
Sweet! Happy Hunting!
I am sorry Murdock is still sick! I will definitely keep him in my prayers!
Aren't hunting husbands a BLAST!!:) I am so sorry you are still dealing with sickness! I hope soon he will feel better.
Ah, MAN! We're sick here too. boo hoo :o(
Good camo. I'm still not sure if I have seen Bobby or not.
Post a Comment