"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 23, 2009

Murdock's First Birthday (Belated)

The best part for sure was the balloons.


Present opening took some getting used to.

Whoa! This is thing is fast!
My first attempt at a birthday cake.


Its not everyday people gather around and sing to you. Its just a touch confusing.




Not a fan of cake but yes to ice cream!

The biggest gift was that of the baby cage. A Definite Must when you are living with your in-laws for a spell and the house is not baby-proofed.
Happy First Baby Boy!

5 comments:

AaronTara said...

The cake turned out great! Gotta love Elmo. And I love your nail polish. You always were good at that. : D

Natalie said...

I gotta say that I don't know if the best part was the balloons...I'm thinking maybe it was the cute hat!! You did a great job on the cake - I mean like - WOW! What a fun party and what a cute little mommy you are.

Unknown said...

Love that cake face!

Janene said...

thats one awesome cake!

Derek & Rachel said...

Has it been a year already? Happy birthday to Murdock! Thanks for your comments on our blog. Is a smaller breast pump really better? Also thanks for the awesome baby socks you sent for Bindi. Can we have your address to send a baby announcement?