I have realized that I have many.
I made myself a laundry list of said weaknesses and then proceeded to stare at it for a long, long time. How overwhelming!!!
What can a body do to tackle all that? Seriously.
Well I sat paralyzed for a few days and finally decided to take it to the Lord.
I let Him know that I had a lot of issues to work on and that I really could only approach one at a time. Then I did the smartest thing I could think of, I asked Him to pick the one I should work on first.
This was my answer:

You want to know the best part? Complaining was not on my list.
This is why inspiration is so necessary.


4 comments:
A fantastic post my dear Nanetter.. Wisdom at its finest.
You are so lovely! I just love reading your blog, so inspiring!
Linen Spray? I can pick some up, where do you get it? Sounds wonderful!
That is the beauty of revelation, it is news to us! :)
Sometimes I think I must be a horrible person, because it seems like I'm constantly uncovering yet another weakness in myself (like finding out I'm really quite unforgiving). Then, I realize, it takes a pretty strong person to look in the mirror and admit that. So, we must be doing something right, right? Good luck!
Post a Comment