"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 6, 2009

I hope this is not taken the wrong way....

I need another baby.
No really, I need one.
Murdock is coming on 18 months now and has reached an age where constant entertainment is required. Lets be honest people, I don't have that kind of energy. I confess, there are days when I don't mind if he watches two whole movies-that's like what? Four hours of TV?!
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Shame on me and shame on Disney for making that possible!

He needs a friend!!!
One that will not go home.

Oh dear.

6 comments:

AaronTara said...

Believe it or not, Aaron is the same way. He's the one that feels our children should be close in age in order to be friends and entertain one another. And I've grown to agree with him. So, it's okay to need another baby. : D

Unknown said...

Who says you can't be pregnant at your in-laws?

Jenny said...

Take it to the Lord. I like having ours close too.

John Barclay said...

Well... there is some truth in this idea BUT some added work too! Oh and then there is the being pregnant again...

AmyJo Denise said...

The world definitely needs more babies as cute as him!

Natalie said...

We have talked about this enough for you to know how I feel about it already! Sometimes we just "gotta do what we gotta do!" Good luck!