
I LOVE Christmas.
So. So. Much.
I love absolutely everything about it, the sights, smells, presents, shopping, parties, food-everything. I especially love the music. And here is where we run into a problem, every year I start listening to it earlier and earlier. Let it be known, that I personally see no problem with this but if you are my husband or someone who might live with me, there seems to be a major conflict of interest.
I drive everyone crazy.
I honestly can't help it though, I just love it so much!
I promised Bobby that I would wait until November to pull out the Bing Crosby records...but I have this itch you see. And I simply MUST scratch it.
I must.
So I send this warning to all who might be within ear shot of me at any given time: I WILL be listening to Christmas music. If you find this remotely annoying, you best keep your distance. Otherwise, feel free to join the party.
Jingle Bells, here I come!


8 comments:
You crack me up!
Yup! Love the Christmas music!!! Though I usually wait until November. :)
I love the idea. I don't think it is too early for Christmas. Christmas should be every day. I love every thing about Christmas too.
The weather here just changed all of the sudden and it is not as warm. I got thinking about Christmas already. So funny that you posted this.
I started about a month ago as well...in fact, just this morning I was enjoying my Christmas tunes.
I try to keep them to myself, Lincoln hates it too!
I was very tempted to sing "Away in a Manger" tonight to Oakley for her bedtime song, but decided that it was a tad too early...I didn't know others were having Christmas music fever also. You funny girl to start in August though.:)
Christmas officially starts in August here too. Not music, shopping. Nate and Seth get their birthday gifts at the end of the month and the kids go back to school and it is Christmas prep season!!! Sing loud, honey!
I put in a Christmas CD in the car the other day, but it was just to mix things up and keep me from falling asleep! :o)
I used to drive my family crazy with this. I loved the Osmond family Christmas album!
My favorite paper store had a "Christmas in August" sale this weekend ... you would have loved it. Christmas music playing inside and all of their Christmas cards, decorations and gift wrap was 75 percent off!
Post a Comment