As a personal happy note to me: Harry Connick Jr is coming out with his new album next month. Yahoo!
Murdock has now gone two weeks without his suckie (pacifier). We thought this day would never come, but I really believe he is done with it.
One of his molars is now in and the other one will be here any day.
He would rather take a shower than a bath.
He knows how to lock doors, climb the stairs, and take apart just about everything.
He knows how to lock doors, climb the stairs, and take apart just about everything.
The gravel in the new driveway has become very fascinating and he will sit out there for hours if I let him, examining every pebble.
He has choreographed some new dances, my favorite is what I call, the Bruce Lee. Use your imagination-it's a good time.
And my very favorite, the stripping himself of all clothing. My sister warned me that having children is like living in a nudist colony-I now know what she meant.
Bobby got his new tree stand and has practiced hoisting himself into various trees. (He assures me that there are no ab workouts to rival it.) He planted a food plot and we enjoy watching the deer and turkeys visit it everyday. Sadly, there is a woodchuck trying to break into it and he is not welcome so steps have been taken to keep him out. I feel bad for him because he is so cute. But the plot is for our potential food and I have no desire to eat a woodchuck so it really is for his own good.
Mr. ChuckTomorrow we are going to visit our friends, the Barlcays about two hours away. We are spending the whole weekend and I am getting a makeover. So there is much to look forward to. :)


8 comments:
YAY! Congrats on the weight loss, it IS a big deal!
Have a fun weekend!
I'm glad to hear you are going for a vacation weekend. The Murdock update is super fun. I just love kids. Maybe one day I will get to the point where I can look at teenagers and appreciate all their developmental stages too. Right now, it is alot like our first venture into toddlers, so new, so weird!
Glad your super fun diet is working too. Keep up the good work!
congratulations!! that is GREAT. Sounds like Murdock is at a very fun age. Enjoy!
16 pounds is GREAT!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU...this is me talking to you like a mother.;) I am glad Murdock is done with his plug...that is always nice. I love all his new findings. I can't wait to see a post of the new hair!!
I always love reading your blog and you just have it looking so cute!! That is so great that you have lost 16 pounds!! I am trying to get my last 5 pounds of baby fat off myself. Although, you are more dedicated than I. I am not really doing anything to make it happen. Doesn't it just make you feel so much better and healthier to get your body back?? Great Job!
I'm so proud of your weight loss accomplishment. I checked out your other blog a week or so ago when you posted it, and, wow! I wish I could drop a bunch of weight really quickly. No HCG diet for me while I'm nursing. I think I should be grateful. It sounds hard! You are going to be so glad you did this when it's over in another week. That Murdock sounds like such a cutie. Showers? Now that's certainly unique!
Way to go on the diet.
Murdock is doing a lot of things. How funny he takes off his clothes. LOL!!
Look forward to seeing the new you!
Post a Comment