"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 3, 2009

This photo sums up how I feel as a gal who happens to be six feet tall.
What can you do?

5 comments:

Amy said...

So funny how we perceive ourselves. You never seemed unnaturally tall to me. Are you truly 6-feet? I'm 5' 7" and only just recently realized almost all of my friends are in the 5' 2" - 5' 3" range. No wonder it's so hard to find pants that are long enough!

John Barclay said...

That is unless you are standing next to me!

Nanette said...

One of the reasons I love you so much Dear John!

Unknown said...

I say wear your hot heels and go with it!

But I'm only 5'10"

Janene said...

hilarious picture! And I guess it doesn't make a difference.. you might as well wear the heels and not flip flops, since they'll make your legs look their best. :o)