Lately, Murdy has enjoyed having his picture taken. He thinks it is funny when I tell him, "Say Cheese!"


I find him to be somewhat of a ham. Neither Bobby or I know where he gets it.


I do not remember if I have posted
Murdy's room so I took some pictures to share with you all.
This room used to be a horrid shade of purple. We decided to warm it up a bit with some
lovely yellow and white paint.

My Natalie was ever so thoughtful and shared her vinyl cutter to spruce things up a bit.
Murdy is crazy about frogs.

I found these fun old fashioned decals on Amazon. Yes, that is a Teddy
Ruxpin.





My Beth sent us this saying. We all love it and really felt that it captured
Murdy's spirit.

Apparently,
Murdy did not feel that it was entirely up to speed. He made a few changes. Funny enough, he was right. This is much more apt.

5 comments:
How funny that Murdock helped with vinyl removal. He is a cute little man. I love that his hair is getting long an curly again. I love the way you have done his room too. What a good little mommy he has.
What a darling room for a darling boy, and SO SMART! :)
Way cute room. I love it. I take it is in your new home? How fun. I love the vinyl on the walls. How funny Murdock edited the one!
Love to see into your world. Come make all my kids rooms cute, okay? I love the Napoleon quote. Great place for it. :)
THAT is just plain hilarious. Thanks for sharing the laugh! He will move. period. :o)
Post a Comment