"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 1, 2009

Monkey Business

This is our monkey.


Yes. That is a banana in his pocket.



Do not be fooled by his cute appearance. He is charged up and ready to make mischief.

And he is itchy.

At parties he likes to entertain the ladies.

Sometimes, the ladies cannot keep their hands off of him.

He is not crazy for games involving doughnuts hanging from strings.

Even if Daddy helps.


Sometimes Monkeys need to recharge after a long day.

Hope you had a Very Happy Halloween!
We did.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What an epic Halloween story! Love that monkey! I want to pinch his little cheeks! He looks like he had a blast!

AaronTara said...

The monkey (and his poor, stolen banana) was adorable! Glad Halloween was fun for you... it was for us too! : D

Natalie said...

I love that you put a banana in his pocket. You are always thinking of the details. So cute!!

AmyJo Denise said...

So adorable!

Jenny said...

I love the pics. and the story. How fun! I didn't see a single monkey here this year!

Heather said...

Oh, I love it! How sweet! I love that the little monkey got tuckered out!

Janene said...

perfect halloween post!