Christmas morning meant the emerging of Bobby's electric train set. This is Murdock's first encounter with said train. He didn't know whether to ride it or just chase it around the track.
"What are all these funny looking boxes for?"

Bobby is always thrilled with the customary bottle of cologne.

I got the enamel dutch oven that I have been longing for!
WooHoo!

Murdock got the flashlight that he has been longing for too. Christmas should always bring an end to longing. Note our Christmas
jammies. Bobby is sporting my favorites.

If you want to make Murdock the happiest boy in the world, just give him a giant Thomas the Tank Engine book. Works
every time.

On the other hand, if you would like to see a disgruntled Murdock, pull out the new Sunday suit.

Customary toothbrushes from Santa are always a hit.

This is how Murdock talks to Thomas. It is now a daily ritual to have a full conversation with the blue engine, you know, just to catch up.

This was taken the other day. He likes to make a train in the window
sill. Note the snack cup just in case anyone gets hungry.
"Cheese!!!"
The journey is not a long one, but it is important nonetheless.
We hope you had a Merry day-we sure did!
7 comments:
I laughed HARD at the face for the suit! And I love him consulting with Thomas. Cute boy, cute pictures. Cute superman jammies, way to go, you!
That face at the Suit is priceless!! LOL!!
Great pictures, I felt I relived your Christmas through them.
How cute that Murdock does that with his cars. He must really like Thomas the train.
All of it was way too cute! Especially the facial reactions,
the windsill train complete with snack cup and the SUPERMAN jammies!
Happy New Year!
Melinda
The very first thing I noticed was Robert pj's....love them!:) I also love all the Love your little man has for his Thomas collection! I loved the faces he had for the fun stuff and the not so fun stuff. What a cute little family you have!
I love love LOVE! these pictures! You are such a cute family! Murdock is priceless!!! Christmas Pajamas! I love it!
I long for Christmas to not be over! Maybe I should have asked for that for Christmas! :D
The world would be a sad, sad place without Thomas the Train and all his railway friends...and the songs that get stuck in my head and never leave!
oh, the sight of those lined up train cars SO reminds me of times with Zach as a toddler. Have a lovely new year!
Post a Comment