Sadly the laundry was not completely done on Saturday. There was too much and too many other things to do (you know, like making a fort out of a giant cardboard box). So I am back at the grindstone today hoping to meet my five pm deadline.
Tonight we journey forth to New Jersey. We shall be there till Friday so you will be without my posts until then. (I know, I cried too.) Bobby has his last Nissan class (he will now be a Nissan Master-Go Bobby!) so we thought it would be fun to make it a mini family vacation as well. The hotel we are staying at is supposed to have free breakfast AND dinner buffets. (Hooray for FREE!) I'll let you know how that turns out.
I didn't get my doughnut for all you wondering out there. Sigh. Maybe tomorrow.
I want to write another skin post so I thought I would ask you what sounds more fun-a post on free radicals and antioxidants OR a post on hyper pigmentation (age spots/ sun damage)? You pick and I will deliver.
See you next week!
February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What will I do for an entire week without you on the internet?? I LOVE hotels with FREE anything. How fun for a family vacation. If you have saved some extra money and are looking for something to do, the aquarium that we went to was in New Jersey and it was REALLY COOL! It was expensive though. I am jealous you are having a break....I am sure it is a much needed one though. Good luck with the laundry deadline!:) I will miss you!
hey...I left a comment...why can't i see it? so sad...
Here it is again...apparently I struggle...
Enjoy your trip - and yes, GO BAAB!!! So proud of the little tyke (still Baab). :)
And...I vote for hyper pigmentation. any word with "pig" in it makes me giggle. :)
So there. Love you!!
Yay for a mini vacation. Have fun and be safe!
Post a Comment