"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 11, 2010

Valentine's Goodies


I know I blog about my friend Jen's Etsy Shop all the time but I had to share that she is having a Valentine's Day Special!

She has revamped the shop and added some fun romantic treats. If you order two or more products, she will upgrade the shipping to Priority for free! (Have I ever mentioned that I love free? I do. I really do.)

Please note that I am not doing this for gain. I truly love her work and believe in her philosophy of keeping chemicals away from the body. Did you know that 60% of the products you apply to your skin gets absorbed into you system? If you are loading up on a lot of synthetic junk, your system has to process it.

By using natural products, you give your body a much needed break from weeding out some of the toxins that you come in contact with everyday.

Give your senses and your system a treat and head on over to her shop today!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I had no idea that our body absorb chemicals in our soups and things we use. That is really scary.