"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 13, 2010

Mornings With Murdock

A picture can tell a story.

The moral to this story is:

I'm tired.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

This looks just like little boys should! The dirty socks are so appealing! Just rest, Nanette! (As much as he will let you....)

Heather said...

Oh, I totally can relate! Except I am not pregnant so I bet you are tired!

Natalie said...

I LOVE the dirty socks and remains of a fort. Looks like fun! What a good mommie he has! Miss you!!:)

Crystal Farish said...

Oh boy... those days of being tired 24/7. I wonder often "How did I survive all that, especially when I was pregnant?" The phase of life you are in is so hard physically. So demanding. But, there will come a time that you look back on this photograph and get tears in your eyes. You will miss your own little ones at that age. I know I do. Savor it.... even when it's hard. It only happens once. When you look back, you will be amazed at yourself ... that you did it.

Carry on friend.