Here is the playground from where we ended up. If you can't see the massive play equipment, thats ok. I couldn't either.
Here is Murdock running away from any social interaction with short people his own age.
| I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils; Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. Continuous as the stars that shine And twinkle on the milky way, They stretched in never-ending line Along the margin of a bay: Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. Daffodils The waves beside them danced; but they Out-did the sparkling waves in glee: A poet could not but be gay, In such a jocund company: I gazed--and gazed--but little thought What wealth the show to me had brought: For oft, when on my couch I lie In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude; And then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils. -William Wordsworth |
6 comments:
Love that he has a British accent. :)
Isn't that just the way of it...just when you think you are going to be able to sit and relax while your child romps around on s super-fun play apparatus, your child decides to play with a fence. Oh the joys!
Ummm...apparently I'm on Todd's account, but it's me, Sara, the CUTER of the two Register parents. :)
I take the kids to the park for a playgroup and every time Kimberly chooses to sit at the table with me, even though her friends from primary are there. Kids, go figure!
That is too funny. I want to hear his British accent:)
What a very lovely corsage (Happy Mother's Day!) . . . and a clever trick with the wet wipes (yes, we would have thought that was insane before becoming moms, right?) . . . and a darling boy sleeping with his pig . . . and, that Murdock is all boy, isn't he? I love these ironies.
Post a Comment