"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 21, 2010

Murdock Moments

Sometimes, all you really need is a box...and maybe a stuffed dinosaur.










Photobucket

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I wish I could be content with a box and a dinosaur:) So cute.

Natalie said...

I love that you are posting so many pictures of him lately. He is getting so big. He is really looking more like a little man instead of a baby! So cute! I LOVE the buzz cut too!

Jenny said...

Caleb lived in boxes. :) Cute boy you have there!

Crystal Farish said...

Do you know my kids loved boxes more than any toy. We made a city out of them one year in the back yard. It attracted every kid in the neighborhood. They spent weeks working on the city -- decorating the inside of the boxes and moving in furniture. Then it rained. My kids still talk about it.