Like when I have the car for the day (yes, we only have one car-it's difficult but we save a ton of money because the car we have is paid off and we don't have car payments at all). The outings with said car are usually a good time but at the end of the day we have to pick up Bobby. Don't get me wrong, I love picking up my husband from work. It is as close as we get to the 1950's "Honey, how was your day?" senario. But sometimes, work runs late leaving me to entertain a two year old in the car.
And like I said, sometimes I get desperate. So I hand him a newly opened package of wipes and watch the mayhem unfold:



4 comments:
Amen! Great Moms cope. With a smile!
I was just thinking the other day how much I depend on wet wipes and will probably continue to use them for EVERYTHING even when the kids are out of diapers. I have yet to use it in this capacity (not saying I won't in the future!)but at least it's a clean mess! You are an amazing mother.
We only have one car too! It does save on money!
Funny thing is I used wipes to distract Ayla today while I changed dirty diaper. She likes to play with them. There are many ways to use wipes. I am so grateful for them!
hey it was great reading ur blog.. i m quite new into this.. even i have a baby n i can do relate with some of your experiences with mudrock... keep up the good work.
Post a Comment