Then I have to bend over again to plug it into our computer.
Yep, that is the whole reason.
Lame.
I have a few bends in me per day and I reserve just about all of them for Murdock. There are times when I accidentally drop something and I have to have to deliberate within myself to see if it is worth spending one of my bends to pick it up. I ask myself the following:
"If the dog eats this, will it hurt her?"
"If Murdock eats this, will it hurt him?"
"Will this start to smell in an hour?"
"Am I going to need this anytime soon?"
"Will I trip on this?"
If I can answer all of the above with a, "No," then I leave it there. Isn't that awful?
I was trying to bathe Doc the other evening and I got stuck. I had to yell for Bobby to heft me off the floor. Maybe this is why I ration my bends-because the probability for stuckage increases with each passing day.
The third trimester is a miraculous experience to be cherished and celebrated daily.

P.S-My sweet mother-in-law let me use her laptop and that is where I wrote this post. Thank you Linda!


6 comments:
Hang in there!!! I became accomplished at picking things up with my toes. I mean, I could get a gold in the toe Olympics. Sorry it is so hard!!!! Love to you and your bad case of the bends.
Oh I love you!
I picked things up with my feet too. I could pick up a tennis ball with my toes.
You are a fantastic mother!
so sorry you are to the miserable...reserve bends....stage! No fun!!! I have been there! Just a little longer! You can do it! (this is me giving you a pep-talk):)
Hang in there Nanette! You're so close! And don't feel bad because the majority of us stop bending over to pick things up during the third trimester. I even had to tell Jarom that I was already carrying his brother so I couldn't pick him up.
That is NOT awful! That is a beautiful pregnant mother of a young child. I love your list. It makes me want to use it on any given day ... just to have a day off from being the picker-upper. :o)
Pregnancy is so hard! Kurt and I are wanting another one but I am not looking forward to the pregnancy.
Post a Comment