"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 15, 2010

Hello! My name is Watson Archer Semon




We just got home. I promise I will take the time this week to share the story but for now, sleep...or the attempt at least.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Melinda said...

Yea!
Congratulations to all. What a cutie he is.
A little early?
Get some rest.

Melinda

Sara said...

Congrats on your second Mini-Bob! He is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to hear your war story...why do we like to share and hear these stories so much? :)

AaronTara said...

Watson is beautiful! I hope you are doing well and that Murdock is enjoying his new brother.

Natalie said...

I am in love with the picture of your new man in his carseat. I already LOVEY LOVE LOVE him. What a handsome little baby. I also love the mommy and boys picture. I have a love/hate relationship with the hospital mommy and children photo. I always look like I have been through the war in them, but they are one of my fav photos in the scrapbooks for the whole memory of it. I am so excited for you to be a new mommy again. Congratulations! He is as handsome as his big bro!!

Jenny said...

I'm just so happy for you! Way to go! I want to kiss on that baby!!! He is so precious! I too love the picture of you and the boys. You look pretty good for a war hero! :)

Unknown said...

He is perfect. What a handsome man!

You look amazing Nanette. You are so pretty!

Janene said...

is that some dark hair i see peeking out? Congrats, Nanette. May you enjoy plenty of cuddles and plenty of sleep! :o)

Heidi said...

Congratulations! In that bottom picture I think he looks just like Doc! So cute and I'm sure you're glad to be on to this part:)

Guyla Thurgood said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Crystal Farish said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope that you feeling well and getting sleep. Can I just tell you how much I love the name Watson Archer! He's adorable!

Heather said...

Congrats! He is adorable!