The first four weeks are somewhat of a blur to us. I could not tell you what we ate or what we wore or if we even left the house more than once, but at least we had the smarts to take a few pictures.
Watson is a good baby, he just wants to be loved all the time.



5 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a darling boy he is. All babies are cute, but some babies are super-cute...Watson is a super-cute baby!
I cannot believe how much he looks like his big brother. I LOVE the fuzzy baby hair. I wish I was there to smell it!:) He is super precious! I am so glad you are feeling up to posting pictures! Yay for me!!
He is so adorable! And I, too, love his fuzzy hair. : D
He is adorable! I am glad he is a good baby!
He is super cute!!!!
Post a Comment