"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 12, 2010

The Second Month

Robert and I are not sure whether or not we were stupid tired or just plain crazy the day he changed Watson's shirt and discovered "dog ears." We laughed until we cried and then had to take a picture. Please don't look at Bobby's face-this is not his best moment.
For the most part, Murdock ignores the presence of the baby. But once in a great while he will climb onto Bobby's lap and the three of them watch baseball together. Sometimes you just need Man Time I guess.
I don't know why cross eyed baby pictures are so great...but they are.
He has really started to laugh, smile and "talk" to us.
As of last week, he was almost 13 lbs and 23 inches long.
He likes to eat.
A lot.
We call him Buddha.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I LOVE all the pictures. I swear I could just eat him up....maybe it is a good thing you don't live close! He is SO STINKING CUTE! I love the picture of your three men.:)

Melinda said...

Very cute.

Melinda

Sara said...

What a perfect little face he has! Those lips paired with those cheeks are heaven on earth! Darling!

AaronTara said...

He really is super cute... I sure love seeing how you and your family are doing. : D

Unknown said...

I love this!

Jenny said...

He is growing so fast! I'm like Natalie, I could have him for dessert. He does look like he belongs with the boys. Hope you are well! So glad to see the photos!

Heidi said...

Love love love the dog ears!