"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 16, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Going to Roba's Farm is fast becoming one of my favorite fall traditions. There are hay rides, a pumpkin cannon, animals, a corn maze, lots of fun things to climb and play on, apple cider donuts and of course, pumpkins. The following photos document this year's activities. My big boy even picked out and carried our pumpkin all by himself.










Photobucket

8 comments:

Sara said...

There are several things I miss about living in PA...Robas is definitely one of them. I loved that place!

Natalie said...

So fun! A pumpkin cannon...who would have thought!:) We are so getting one of those for when we get around to opening the Hawkins Pumpkin Patch!!

AaronTara said...

That looks so fun! I've never heard of a pumpkin canon. Your boys are so adorable!

Melinda said...

Looks like everone is having a great time.

Melinda

Jenny said...

I want a pumpkin cannon too. I'm sure I could deal with a lot of mommy stress if I could shoot a pumpkin periodically.

Crystal Farish said...

Oh the sweet, sweet days at the pumpkin patch. How I miss them. Your pictures are soooo cute. I wish I could visit this one -- it looks so fun!

Hope all is going well with you. Hey, do you live in Pennsylvania? If so, Do you have any acorns lying around? I have a cool craft I want to make with them. Let me know, I'll trade you a necklace for a bag. :)

Heather said...

What cute pictures! Our little ones are growing up so fast! I love the one of him carrying his own pumpkin!

Janene said...

just something special about a kid picking out his very own pumpkin. Did he let you all cut into it? :o)