"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 20, 2011

Out with Dad

Robert took Murdock on a Father/Son date to Chuck E Cheese (or "Chunky Cheese" if you are Murdy). Sadly, these are the only two pictures he took.
I guess they were having too much fun to slow down and take more.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so cute! Bet they had a great time!

Jacques and Nicola said...

I have just caught up on all your posts and I love them! Your boys are just SO cute!!!!! I still can't believe we're mothers! I do have a question - why soy milk in the waffles? I love that books are important in your family, they are in ours too. Have you read "The Gruffalo" by Axel Scheffler and Julia Donaldson? Ethan LOVES it! So glad to be in touch again. Love to you and your family whom I would love to meet one day.

Crystal Farish said...

Oh the days of Chuck. I remember them well. My kids STILL talk about going there, isn't that funny.

Hey, I still want acorns! If you have any, I'll take them off your hands. Thanks!!!

Send me your email again and I will send you my address. But, I insist on sending you a pair of earrings for your trouble. :)

crystalbeutler@msn.com

Heather said...

That is great they have dates! I bet Murdock had a great time with his dad and vise versa!

Mind Movies Reviews said...

He's so adorable and cute! I bet he had a fun and memorable bonding moment with dad!