"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 9, 2011

This Is How We Celebrated On New Year's Eve

We may not have stayed up to watch the ball drop, but my husband did make a mean pizza. :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay....YUM! We did stay up and watch the ball and all 4 kids eyes were still open at ball dropping time and I must admit they were all a little disappointed! :) I remember feeling that way my first ball drop! Everyone has to watch it atleast once!

Jenny said...

I'm for that pizza!!! Wow!

Amy said...

That is one yummy looking pizza! I just read about your Christmas -- saw those darling jammies and the lovely tree. I hope things are going well for you and that you will keep your resolution to be kinder to yourself. You are one fabulous gal!

Unknown said...

Is that basil and tomato I spy?
Can we come over?

That is the ONLY thing I have been craving this time around. I kid you not, it's all I want EVER

YUM

Janene said...

That PIZZA LOOKS AWeSOmE!!! That would rather make the day feel complete.

Happy New Year!