



Have I mentioned how much I love this baby?
| I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils; Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. Continuous as the stars that shine And twinkle on the milky way, They stretched in never-ending line Along the margin of a bay: Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. Daffodils The waves beside them danced; but they Out-did the sparkling waves in glee: A poet could not but be gay, In such a jocund company: I gazed--and gazed--but little thought What wealth the show to me had brought: For oft, when on my couch I lie In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude; And then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils. -William Wordsworth |
5 comments:
How can you not love those chubby legs poking through the crib bars! I totally could eat them up!!:) I also love your wood floors and paint color etc. So nice! I need more house photos please! Just putting in my request!:)
And have I mentioned how much I love you? :)
I would like to zoober those chubby legs too. :)
That is so adorable!
Hi Nanette,
Sorry for contacting you through your comments section but I couldn't find an email address on your blog. I'm contacting you because I'm trying to get the word out about my new site: www.MommyGiggles.com.
Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”
I am contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that I could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.
I would also appreciate if you could spread the word about Mommy Giggles to other moms too!
Hope you will get a “giggle” out of the site.
Warmest Regards,
Heather Matthews
Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles
Post a Comment