"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 24, 2011

Weekend Extravaganza Part Two

On our way back from Strasburg, we decided to detour over to Hershey and visit Chocolate World.
Have you ever been to Chocolate World?
I could live there. AND its free!

We walked around and rode the Disneyesque chocolate tour ride twice. We ate free kisses, drank the most amazing chocolate milk and ate Reeses fudge.
I'm pretty sure it was the best hour and a half of my life.

Hershey is gorgeous! I keep telling Bobby I want to retire there.
The street lamps are shaped like Hershey kisses...why would I want to live anywhere else?

Chocolate Tour





Singing Dairy Cows






Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes,.....ummmm...I have been there and LOVED IT!! I am glad you posted pictures. It reminded me just how much fun it was! I bet your boys LOVED it!

Amy said...

Just caught up! I'm sorry to hear things haven't been going well (a few posts back). I'm really sorry. You have been through a lot. And, I'm happy you had this amazing get away. Hershey, PA sounds even more awesome than I imagined!!!

Jenny said...

I will move in next to you and we can rock on the porch and sip hot chocolate....