"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 27, 2011

You and I

This is us.
Aren't we cute?

Wednesday it will officially be US for four years.
Now we can say to each other, "I have been married to you longer than I have been married to anyone else."
That makes me smile.

In honor of the fuzzy guts feelings I have for my Bobby, I post this lovely video.
Because music always says it better.





Photobucket

4 comments:

Robert said...

My sweet wife, you are the best thing to ever happen to me. Thank you for your patience, your love and our beautiful children. I love you! Happy fours years pearl. X

Crystal Farish said...

That is the CUTEST picture of you!!! I just love your hair! Happy Anniversay to you both. :)

Jenny McAllister said...

I like this fun song. Happy 4 years!!!

The Triplett Family said...

Oh, how sweet! Love the video and love what your honey wrote you! Happy 4 years!!!!