Watson Archer Semon is one.
Don't ask me what happened because it snuck up so fast that I barely had time to plan. My baby's birthday hit me over the head and pushed my heart down the stairs.
We celebrated in the usual Semon style. There was lunch at the Texas Roadhouse Grill and cake with presents at Grandma's house. Here are a few pictures of the event. (My husband is going to kill me for posting all of these and not taking the time to correct all the red eye...but I'm ok with that.)
Big Birthday Boy:
How you have blessed our lives!
You know what you want. You are ALWAYS starving. You think your brother hung the moon (even when he is trying to murder you). You wait for Daddy to come home and you can't wait for him to pick you up. You scream like a banshee. You HATE your car seat. You do back flips off of our laps. You give big kisses and shrug your tiny shoulders. You wave backward which just adds to your charm.
You have brought laughter and happy tears.
We adore you.
Happy Birthday my darling one!



6 comments:
He is so cute! Happy birthday big boy! What a sweet little family you have. Someday I hope to meet them.
Watson is adorable... if we lived closer he and Spencer could be buddies. Alas we don't, but I truly enjoy reading about and seeing your life in photos. Happy Birthday to your cutie-pa-tootie!
What a sweet post. He is such a cutie pie! Darling cake too, did someone make that?
Totally in LOVE with the frog cake and the green frosting face. What a precious little man. I love all you super sweet comments about him. Happy bday baby!!
What a love! Happy Birthday little man!
Ah happy belated birthday to Watson! He is such a cute boy! Oh and darling cake by the way.
Post a Comment