"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 5, 2011



Do you have a favorite person?
I do.
Joy Murdock, my grams.
She isn't doing too well these days and has made her way back to the hospital for the millionth time this year. No one in the family is happy about this. In fact, we are all feeling pretty helpless and scared.

My heart is with Grams tonight.
I am so glad we got the chance to visit with her last month on our vacation and I LOVE that my baby couldn't get enough of her either.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome back! So fun reading about your trip. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I adore my great grandfather. Soak in all the moments you can!!!

Natalie said...

I love all the vacation pics. Glad you survived!! :) I love the pics of grams....she looks better in those than she does now, unfortunately. She has her moments of happiness though and that is fun to see. Love you and I am so very grateful I got to be part of the vacation!

Amanda said...

Your boys are super cute, Nanette! Hope your grandma feels better soon!

Jenny said...

I love her too! And have been worried for her and the whole situation. I love to watch her with babies, she eats them up! :)