It is no secret that I have made the switch to a chemical free life (well, as much as I possibly can). I am sure I will post on this subject later on when I feel that I have completed my thoughts on it. For now though, I will share one of my latest experiments: Henna.
The thing about plant based dyes is that once you have made the switch, you really can't go back. (You can if you shave your head and start over completely...I don't think I can pull off that look.) So I had to give this step a lot of consideration. I have grey hair you see and will probably be covering it up for some years to come.
This is where we are three treatments later:
Before
First Gloss
Second Treatment
Another Gloss
Overall, I am really pleased with how shiny my hair is and how healthy it feels.
I think I am on to something here.


5 comments:
Wow. I do like. I can't believe how much it has grown since you were here. Love the shine!
Looks so shiny!!! Good work!
What a nice, healthy look!
=)
Never heard of this. It DOES look good!
Henna? I thought Henna just made your hair red, as in accented the red already there....your hair does look awesome however! So shiney and healthy. What's that about the no chemicals thing? Huh?
Post a Comment