A week ago I had the opportunity to go to Time Our for Women. I have been able to go every year since we moved to PA and it's something I look forward to more than anything.It is wonderful to be with women that know the same things you know. That hope for the same things. Women who want more than anything to just be the best they can be. Its a powerful thing and I love it.
This year's theme was, "Choose to Become."
What do I want to become?
Here is the list I made during the event:
Kind
Soft
Lovely
Aware
Selfless
Faithful
Confident
Virtuous
Hopeful
Happy
Lots to work on, I know! But I know I can do it because, "All things are possible to him that believeth." (Mark 9:23)
If anything, I believe.



6 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great time! I really want to go to the one in Harrisburg this spring.
Looks like you had a great Halloween too!!
I get to go this year for the first time. I'm so excited! They are coming to Kansas City TOMORROW! :)
Well, in my eyes you are many of those things already. You just don't realize it yet...
Become? You already are all those things! So pat yourself on the back. Job well done.
Love you!
I've never gone to one of these... but you make me want to!
Just caught up on your posts for the last 3 weeks. Your kids are growing up so fast! And so cute! Glad to take a minute with you and yours!
Post a Comment