
Murdock says the same bedtime prayer every night.
It really is a sweet little heartfelt thing, but we are trying to encourage him to branch out and not be afraid to really talk to God.
We decided to start small.
We sat him down and urged him to use a new word in his prayers.
Here is the result of such a talk:
"Dear Heavenly Father (trains),
Thank Thee for our blessings (trains).
Please bless Mommy and Daddy (trains).
Please bless Murdock and Brother (trains).
Please bless missionary trains.
...to sleep well (trains).
Amen
(Trains).
You have to give the little guy some credit. He did use a new word.
And his favorite word at that.
May heaven bless me to remember my precious little guy as he is now.
For always.
(Trains.)


1 comment:
Oh that is so adorable! I'll remember that when I think I need to add words to my own vocabulary. Trains.
Post a Comment