"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 17, 2012

New Year: 2012

This year Bobby and I got all dolled up and actually went out for New Years. (I know! I am just as shocked as you are.)
We went to a Roaring Twenties theme wedding.
It was spectacular.
We looked gorgeous.

We really should get out more often.
Here is to making that happen in 2012!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Natalie said...

You are looking very gorgeous! Super cute together!!

Heidi said...

You guys look awesome! One of these days I'm going to dress up for New Years...

Crystal Farish said...

You guys are so adorable. Your makeup is stunning. Why don't you live near mean so I can get a makeover!!

Valerie Prince Pitcavage said...

I LOVE this picture of you two! Sorry Bob but I have to compliment Nanette more than you. Nanette, you look gorgeous! (as always) Seeing your picture makes me miss you more. We need to talk soon!

John Barclay said...

You my friend are gorgeous!