"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 30, 2009

My Favorite Things Part III



I love all things Jim Henson. He is as wonderful to me as Walt Disney-men of vision that brought hope and magic to everyone.

I would have to say that I favor Kermit. I love best the song, "Rainbow Connection." It always brings a smile to my heart. I did my best to find a video of Kermit singing this, but I couldn't find one that I really liked. So I offer the next best thing-Jason Mraz's version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dtpCAq8H0

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Gonzo, Animal, and the Brick House Everyone-Getting-Ready-For-The-Day scenes from Muppets From Space. We feel it is important to indoctrinate our children as well, so even Seth knows the Muppet Show theme song and we all love watching the old episodes. Glad to know that great minds think alike!

Heather said...

I love Kermit too. He is one of my faves. I think you know that from my blog. I have gotten Ayla to like him too. I love the picture of him. He is such a cute green frog.

Karies place said...

Hi, I see you have become a follower of my blog. I found you a youtube of Kermit with a co-star singing the song. Here's the link if you want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvhRhWWE44&feature=related

Me, Myself and I said...

ldslistings.blogspot.com

Marina said...

I remember when I went away to Cal you made me a CD with that song on it. It always reminds me of you!