"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 28, 2009

My Step Daughter


Meet Aisha.
This is Bobby's dog from his first marriage.
She is the most human dog I have met. Ever.
I have never before seen a dog with eyebrows that actually move up and down with emotion.
She is so sweet, loving and entirely devoted to Bobby. (They often snuggle on the floor together.) She knows when you are sad and need some extra attention. Aisha is impeccably trained ( she even goes to the bathroom on command-which is AWESOME).
I have adopted her with open arms, even giving her a middle name (without Bobby's permission). Mae. Aisha Mae Semon. Our girl.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a sweet dog! My boys want a puppy so bad, but I am not patient enough. Two cats are enough, but not as friendly as a devoted doggy.

Heather said...

How cute. Dogs can be so sweet. They are like a 3 year old that never grows up. We can learn a lot from a dog.