
This is the new do. Its a little sassier than what I started with. I'm still deciding if I like it.
(Thanks to Bobby for the picture. Yes we are still doing the phone picture thing-one day, one day people, we will have our stuff unpacked.)

This is the new do. Its a little sassier than what I started with. I'm still deciding if I like it.
(Thanks to Bobby for the picture. Yes we are still doing the phone picture thing-one day, one day people, we will have our stuff unpacked.)
| I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils; Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. Continuous as the stars that shine And twinkle on the milky way, They stretched in never-ending line Along the margin of a bay: Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. Daffodils The waves beside them danced; but they Out-did the sparkling waves in glee: A poet could not but be gay, In such a jocund company: I gazed--and gazed--but little thought What wealth the show to me had brought: For oft, when on my couch I lie In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude; And then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils. -William Wordsworth |
12 comments:
It is sassy, and I like it!
Cute!!! You've always looked great with short hair.
You would look beautiful bald! That said, I love it!! Sassy is a good word and that works for you!
Now get the darn camera unpacked!! Gheezzz...
I am SOOO JEALOUS - it is SO STINKING CUTE!! I need a SO STINKING CUTE hairdo! If you can't tell - I REALLY LIKE IT! Oh, and I think Robert is like a professional photographer - you can tell him I said so too. :)
Looks awesome! I love it :)
I love it!!!
It is so cute!!!
The shorter my hair is, the happier I am! I love your cut!
I love it! I like change now and again for myself too. I get tired of the same ol look! GOOD FOR YOU! I hope your liking it. Congrats on your new calling too! I just got called to the YW's as well!
Hope you have a great weekend :)
pick me up?! WOW! That would seriously WAKE me up every time I looked in the mirror. I mean it's darling, that would just be about 12 inches off of my current length, that's all. :o)
Cute, and perfect for summer!
Cute!
I like it! It is very cute!
Post a Comment