"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 1, 2009

We interupt your regularly scheduled programming...

I just wanted to inform everyone that we have not fallen off the face of the planet. We are off to Virginia for more of Bobby's Nissan training. We will be gone a whole week and I will be visiting the above building at least once. I am really excited for some much needed temple time. I will post about our adventures upon our return.
Have a wonderful week all!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah! Good for all of you! HAPPY TRIP!

Heather said...

How exciting for you guys. I am excited for you. I am so glad you get to go to the temple!

I went to that Temple 2 years ago. My friend, Leah got married there. There is a painting in that temple, right when you walk in. It is of the second coming. I love that painting. It is part of my converson. I saw that painting about 10 years ago and thought that I wanted to be on the right side. I didn't know that painting was in that temple. Needless to say after that trip I bought a copie of it online. I need a frame for it now.

Amy said...

I LOVE it!!! Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it.

Shauna said...

Have a super trip! Looking forward to hearing all about it :)