"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 9, 2009

Some More of Murdock's World




(Again, I regret the phone photos, but it's the best I can do right now.)
Murdy's Ouma has been collecting magical Chevron cars for about ten years now. She sent him some a few months back and he is on cloud nine when he gets to play with them.
Thanks Ouma!

4 comments:

* said...

Love the Emerson quote at the top of your blog. So true.

My two sons loves cars that go beep beep and zoom, too.

PS: found you on Mormon Mommy blogs
;)

Unknown said...

Cars are our favorite toy over here too!

Jenny said...

Your sweet mom gave my kids some of those cool cars once. They are sturdy toys. Murdock is a cutie.

Heather said...

Those cars are so cute. I want to play with them. How fun for Murdock!