
It might be a bit till my next post. We got home late Monday night after a grueling 15 hour trip and Murdy hit the wall. He has his very first sinus infection. Poor little guy just whimpers and wants to be snuggled. So, until he feels better and the antibiotics kick in, you will most likely find me parked on the couch wiping his nose and holding him as we watch a marathon of Thomas the Tank Engine.


5 comments:
awe! I am sorry. I hope that he gets better quickly!
Thank goodness for Thomas and his friends. Good luck and love to you both.
I am so glad that you finally made it home. I hate sick kids...atleast he is sick at his "normal" home though - that will make it a little easier. It was SO GOOD to see you and we already miss him. Good luck with yucky nose - sometimes it can get away from you.:)
I'm sorry your little guy is sick. But, I'm glad you survived the trip home and can't wait to hear all about your vacation adventures. Enjoy your snuggle time!
It is always sad to see your little ones sick, but can I just say..."They're 2, they're 4, they're 6, they're 8, shunting trucks and hauling freight..." I think I may have my children sing that at my funeral seeing as how I will FOREVER have it ingrained in my head. :)
Post a Comment