"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 28, 2009

Oh what do you do in the autumn time?

After the disappointment of the summer-that-never-was, we are thrilled to be enjoying true seasonal weather. We have decided to take full advantage this year and have added some new family traditions to the file.
It turns out that milking a fake cow is a lot more labor intensive than milking a real one.

This little piggy loves farms.

Hayride.


We thought it would be fun to take Murdy through the corn maze but Murdy ended up taking us through.



Picking out the perfect pumpkin





Leaves!






It has been years since Bobby or I have thrown caution to the wind and jumped into a pile of crispy leaves. Thank heavens for this little mister who unknowingly inspires us to be childlike again.



9 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh honey...I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the fun autumn pictures. I love the pumpkin ones and the leave ones and especially the little family one. What a cute family you make! Where did you find all the fun things to do? I wish I was close enough to take my kids to do funness!

Natalie said...

Okay - I know it is gay to leave two comments, BUT I loved the pictures so much I went back through them and you have lost alot of weight. YOU LOOK GREAT! I also love the hair cut! You are such a hot little momma!

Tammy said...

This makes my heart happy. I LOVE fall and hay rides and pumpkin patches and corn mazes ... and your little family is just adorable :)

Becky said...

I want to join all of you it looks like, so much fun! How did you ever keep up with Murdock. He is really going places. I love all of the pictures. Keep enjoying life. It helps us to keep smiling.

Sara said...

Was that Robas? We never took Riley there, but I went every year with the autistic kids and we always had a blast. I heart autumn!!!

Janene said...

corn maze! That's one we've never tried with the kiddies. Gotta love fall. Have I told you that I like your blog's music?

Unknown said...

FALL is my FAVORITE season!

You don't often post pictures of yourself. You are beautiful!

Heather said...

Way cute! I love the new traditions. I want to start some of my own with my sweet little fam.

I love your hair. You look fabulous!

Jenny said...

Fall is my favorite! Looks like you had a great time!!! So good for us to take a minute and really enjoy life!