"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 28, 2009

Tis the season...





This is our back yard.
And these are out little turkey friends.
I like having them around.
Sadly, we will probably be eating one next month.
Do you think if I bought a frozen turkey, glued some feathers on it and put it outside that it would trick Bobby and he would shoot it instead of one of these guys?
What?
You got a better idea?
In other news, I am throwing my first ever baby bloggy shower. Please stop by and play along. It is for my little friend Jackie and she needs some things for her little girl who will be joining us shortly.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't have to clean it and pull the feathers off do you? YUCK!

Jenny said...

You can always pardon them, like the president does....

AmyJo Denise said...

ha ha! I love it! maybe you could get the turkey already inside & put feathers around. then you can tell him that you already did the hunting & even skinned it & everything!

Natalie said...

We use to have some turkeys running around here...haven't seen them in awhile...maybe since Robert was here last infact. Hmmm!:) Good luck with all that turkey business.

Heather said...

I love your back yard!

Poor turkey!