This year I bought my Christmas cards early. (I even got the good ones from Hallmark.)I have my address book at the ready.
I don't have stamps, but the Post Office isn't far.
There really is no excuse my friends,
so I will just out with it:
I will not be sending you a Christmas card this year.
Sorry. (I've been apologizing to you quite a bit lately, haven't I?)
Please accept this little post as a cheerful holiday greeting instead.
"Health, Peace and Sweet Content be yours."
-Shakespeare
Happy Holidays from our little family to yours!
With much love and appreciation for all that you contribute to our lives,
The Semon Family


3 comments:
cyber christmas cards are great too! I love it!:)
I love the blog card! Thanks!
I have ink for my printer now, so we'll see if we get cards out this year. Ho, Ho, Hope!
Post a Comment